• The StarTec panic exit bolt is designed to satisfy the requirements of a panic application
- Fire rated for timber and steel doors
- Suitable for single doors and the inactive leaf (2nd opening) of a rebated double door set
• 180 x 55 x 98 mm (height x width x depth, excluding bar)
• Suitable for doors up to 1300 mm wide and 2500 mm high
• Tested and approved to BS EN 1125: 2008, Panic Hardware Standard and is CE marked
• Fully fire tested to EN 1634-1 for use on timber and steel doors
• Low projection, category 1 - the hardware stands off the door no more than 100 mm - allowing the hardware to be used on any fire or escape door that will not open beyond 90º
• Can be used with either 911.52.079 or 911.52.078 outside access device shown in Related Products
• Supplied with an easy clean socket, horizontal bar and vertical bolts which can be cut on site. For single doors providing two point locking or on the inactive leaf of a rebated set of double doors or on a pair of non-rebated double doors
• Includes an anti-thrust device to prevent the shoot bolt from being retracted
• Adjustable top and bottom shoot bolts, offering +/- 5 mm adjustment
• Fixings included
Please note: Images shown are that of the manufacturer and are for demonstration purposes only. Please check the item details and datasheet for an accurate description of the product.
Please contact us prior to purchase if you are in any doubt about product contents or suitability.