Push pad panic latch
Panic hardware maintenance
It is important that all panic and emergency exit hardware devices are inspected and maintained properly to ensure safety is maintained when exiting a building in any situation.
Once a device is fitted, regular maintenance is recommended.
• For single outward opening doors
• Suits either hand
• Exit only
• Tested and approved to BS EN 179
• Certifire approved; certificate no. CF392 60 mins for timber doors
• Fixings included, for timber doors
• Diecast aluminium and mild steel. Epoxy powder coated or plated finish
• We strongly recommend the use of hinge bolts or security hinges with panic hardware
• Ral finishes available to order, subject to quantity
• May be used with rim cylinder for external access
• For external access devices to suit, please see Related Products
• For signage associated with panic exit devices i.e. 'Push pad to open' and 'Fire escape keep clear', please see Related Products